Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hi there, I am Buggesy. You have probably learned a little about me if you have visited the Scruffy & Pals website. Scruffy tells you a little about me and that I am a snazzy dresser. 

I have always felt like I play better if I am dressed to the hilt. There is something about having a new outfit and new shoes that make you feel kinda special and not ashamed of having faded shirts or worn-out shoes. I want to introduce you to Straight Down recently and highly recommend you check out their line of sports clothing and shoes. My friends at Straight Down will bend over backward to assure you are happy with your order and their customer service is superb. I assure you that you will feel good about yourself and be proud when you step on the first tee with your pals. Go and take a look and give them a try, I think you will like what they offer.

For your everyday golf, you know your regular Saturday group of skins, you may want to wear something a little less, let's say formal.  Here is a link that you can find all kinds of golf clothing, shoes, rain suits and windbreakers.  Just a side note:  I DO NOT think that t-shirts, tank tops or jeans should be allowed on the golf course.  I know that some clubs allow that, but in my opinion, doing so diminishes the club's appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment