Friday, February 21, 2020

Ruthless Golf
One of the ways to promote my blog is to do link exchanges with other blogs.  Being new to this blog thing, I decided to reach out so a few blogs to see if any of them would be interested.  Ruthless Golf is my first exchange!  I encourage you to go visit their website and blog.  There are a bunch of good posts, including books, tips, and golf information to keep you busy for hours.

Mike Southern is the writer of several books, including Ruthless Putting and Stop Coming Over-the-Top. Mike is a writer, cartoonist, graphic artist and self-publisher who has played in for pro golf tournaments.

Besides exchanging links with me, he was kind enough to share his knowledge and tips on blogging which was much appreciated.  

Go check out Mike's website and his blog, you will not be disappointed.  I have included a graphic at the top of this post of just a few of his books.  

Thank you, Mike, I asked my pals and, they all agreed to make you an honorary member of the Shade Well Country Club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment